Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. / Kappa Sigma Chapter / P.O. Box 771632 – St. Louis, MO 63177
Your generous support of the events and programs sponsored by the Chapter will provide the primary funding to the Sigma Legacy Foundation — the Chapter’s non-profit 501(c)(3) entity / affiliate that supports educational and economic engagement in the St. Louis area. Please support the Sigma Legacy Foundation by attending events, becoming a partner, making donations or being a sponsor.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE EVENTS:
Join the Kappa Sigma Chapter as we “roll strikes” for the March of Dimes:
- Saturday, March 16, 2019
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 3 Hours of Family Fun / Cosmic Bowling / Prize Drawings / Give-A-Ways
- Olivette Lanes / 9520 Olive Blvd. / St. Louis, MO 63136
- Donation: $20 / Includes Shoe Rental — benefitting the March of Dimes
- Click here for event flyer: 2019 Bowl4Babies3 Flyer
- Click here for event flyer and sponsorship letter: 2019 Bowl4Babies3 Flyer and Sponsorship Letter
- Local MOD Walk / Saturday, May 18, 2019 / 8:00 am / Queeny Park / 550 Weidman Road / St. Louis, MO
2019 Bowl4Babies3 with the Kappa Sigma Chapter
$20 donation + $1.00 processing fee.