Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. / Kappa Sigma Chapter / P.O. Box 771632 – St. Louis, MO 63177
Your generous support of the events and programs sponsored by the Chapter will provide the primary funding to the Sigma Legacy Foundation — the Chapter’s non-profit 501(c)(3) entity / affiliate that supports educational and economic engagement in the St. Louis area. Please support the Sigma Legacy Foundation by attending events, becoming a partner, making donations or being a sponsor.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE EVENTS:
2018 Toy Drive & Scholarship Drive Kick-Off
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Starting @ 8:14 pm (After Chapter Meeting)
- The Warehouse (Fashions R Boutique)
- 11833 New Halls Ferry Road / Florissant, MO 63033
- Bring a new, unwrapped toy
- Download event flyer: 2018 Toy Drive Scholarship Fund Raiser FLYER no letter
- Download sponsorship letter: 2018 Toy Drive and Scholarship Fundraiser
SHADES OF BLUE:
Kicking-off the 2019 Season of Service
Join the Kappa Sigma Chapter as we kick-off the 2019 Season of Service with our Scholarship Fundraiser
- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- Starting @ 8:00 PM
- Polish Heritage Center / 1413 N. 20th Street / St. Louis, MO 63106
- $20.00 (pay at the door)
- BYOE — Bring Your Own Everything (food & Drinks)
- NO COOLERS ALLOWED – setups available at event
- Benefiting the 2019 Kappa Sigma Scholarship Fund
- PURCHASE EARLY DOVE TICKETS for $15 — early dove special ends Dec. 15, 2018 – See payment link below.
- Click here for event flyer: 2019 Shades of Blue Event Flyer
2019 Shades of Blue Early Dove Tickets — $15.00 + $1.00 service fee.
Early Dove Tickets for the 2019 Shades of Blue — Join the members of the Kappa Sigma Chapter as we kick-off the 2019 Season of Service. Proceeds benefit the Kappa Sigma Chapter Scholarship Fund. ($15.00 + $1.00 service fee)
Table of 10 For Shades of Blue ($150 + $1 per ticket service fee = $160)
$160 for a Table of 10 for the Kappa Sigma Chapter's Shades of Blue Scholarship Fundraiser --- Kicking-off the 2019 Season of Service.