Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. / Kappa Sigma Chapter / P.O. Box 771632 – St. Louis, MO 63177
Sigma Wellness is our men’s health initiative designed to educate and inform our membership and the community about key health issues facing men of color. Engaging our communities through dialogue about overall quality of health and solutions to improve our well-being as men by addressing:
- Living Healthy: Diet, Nutrition and Exercise
- Living Fit: Obesity and Weight Control
- Living Responsible: Reducing your Cancer Risk
- Living Risk Free: Sexual Health
- Living Balanced: Spiritual and Mental Health
Happy New Year!!!
Join Us For The 2019 Food Portion Control Challenge
- Starts on January 2 / Ends on January 31
- Eat the diet of your choosing —- just eat the RIGHT amount
- NO BUFFET MEALS
- NO Second Servings
- NO Refills on Sugary Drinks
- NO Over-stacked Meal Plates
- Use this portion serving size guide to help you figure out how much you should be eating
- DON’T cook enough for leftovers
- Remember: Over-eating is NOT about hunger, it’s about satisfying the craving for food that TASTES good — Let’s Control Food!
- Good Luck!!!
The 30-Day PlanksGiving Challenge
Click here to start the challenge: Kappa Sigma Planks Giving Challenge
- Please consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program.
The 20-Day Mental Health Challenge
Click here to start the chanllenge: 20 Day Mental Challenge
- Please consult a mental health professional to address any issues you may be having.
The Kappa Sigma Chapter is kicking-off it’s Wellness Series with a 30-Day Exercise Challange! Join us in getting fit and feeling better!
- Click here to start the Exercise Challenge: Sigma Wellness Exercise Challenge
Please consult you physician before beginning any new exercise or nutrition program.
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week 2
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week 3
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week 4
- Click here for the Vegan Breakfast Option: Banana Dark Chocolate Oatmeal
Start the Vegan / Vegetarian Challenge Today!
Join The Fun!
- Click Here For The Vegan Starter Guide! It’s filled with great tips for new Vegans, and delicious Vegan recipes.
- Click Here For Plant-Based Delicious Recipes 🙂
More Details & Incentives Coming Soon!