Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. / Kappa Sigma Chapter / P.O. Box 771632 – St. Louis, MO 63177
Sigma Wellness is our men’s health initiative designed to educate and inform our membership and the community about key health issues facing men of color. Engaging our communities through dialogue about overall quality of health and solutions to improve our well-being as men by addressing:
- Living Healthy: Diet, Nutrition and Exercise
- Living Fit: Obesity and Weight Control
- Living Responsible: Reducing your Cancer Risk
- Living Risk Free: Sexual Health
- Living Balanced: Spiritual and Mental Health
The Kappa Sigma Chapter is kicking-off it’s Wellness Series with a 30-Day Exercise Challange! Join us in getting fit and feeling better!
- Click here to start the Exercise Challenge: Sigma Wellness Exercise Challenge
Please consult you physician before beginning any new exercise or nutrition program.
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week 2
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week 3
- Click here for the Healthy Meal of the Week: Sigma Wellness Meal of the Week 4
- Click here for the Vegan Breakfast Option: Banana Dark Chocolate Oatmeal
Vegan / Vegetarian Challenge Started Aug. 1
Join The Fun!
- Click Here For The Vegan Starter Guide! It’s filled with great tips for new Vegans, and delicious Vegan recipes.
- Click Here For Plant-Based Delicious Recipes 🙂
More Details & Incentives Coming Soon!